How to get pregnant faster?
The following are the handy tips to take into consideration when it comes to planning your pregnancy as couples:-
- Getting the right knowledge: It’s either your doctor or the internet which will definitely assist you getting the correct information. Referring to internet should be done considering the authenticity of the source like Wikipedia, pregnancy blogs by trusted websites or bloggers. Talking to your doctor is also a good way of clearing your doubts and seeking help for your problems.
- Exercise: A proper exercise must be included in your routine along with a good healthy balanced diet. A good exercise will definitely assist you throughout your pregnancy journey and make you fit. During pregnancy days – refer to a trainer while doing exercise.
- No to Alcohol/ Medicines: Consumption of alcohol and smoking not only increases your risk of miscarriages and pregnancy complications but also affects your fertility too.
- Reducing Stress: Do what makes you happy. What do you think can help you reduce your stress? Things like – Reading, Cooking, Dancing, Yoga, going out with friends, enjoying your favorite sport, etc.
- Insurance: Reviewing your health insurance is in place, the cover you will be getting and its details. Managing your finances, budgets for your journey of pregnancy and post pregnancy expenses.
How Will I know if I’m Pregnant?
Apart, from confirming your pregnancy using a pregnancy kit you may notice some of the early pregnancy symptoms which include fatigue, nausea, tender breasts and headache being missing periods one of the primary pregnancy symptoms. However, the symptoms of pregnancy vary from women to women. Just for an example, you might experience fatigue as a symptom in your first pregnancy but not your second pregnancy.
How shall I confirm my pregnancy?
Pregnancy is detected by measuring the content of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) levels in the body. The presence of hCG confirms in the body confirms your pregnancy. The levels of the hormone increase rapidly after your missed period.
What should be my after-pregnancy plans?
- The accuracy of home pregnancy tests is very accurate after the first day of your missed period to up to a week of missing periods.
- After getting a positive result on a home pregnancy test, you should schedule an appointment with your doctor/ gynae at the earliest. The timing of your first appointment may also depend on your overall health or else you can call your doctor at home for a home visit or can tell your husband to join you.
- Your doctors will check you and will let you know your body state and will also prescribe medicines will also discuss the basic does and don’ts for your further journey towards pregnancy.
What is a Fertile Window?
The fertile window basically refers to that specific period of – most fertile days in your menstrual cycle which gives you highest chances of conceiving.
Day 1 – of the cycle is counted from the first day of the menstrual period.
Ovulation is a one-day occurrence and generally occurs near the middle of a 27-35-day menstrual cycle.
You can calculate your fertile window online by simply using the online fertile window calculator.